FREMONT JEWELRY DESIGN - 3510 FREMONT PL. N.



Lisa Magetteri, owner of Fremont Jewelry Design.

I’ve always been passionate about creating beauty in one form or another and jewelry has been a long time love of mine. Before owning Fremont Jewelry Design, I studied to become a Certified Gemologist and worked with many other wholesale and retail stores where I learned all aspects of the industry. My husband has been working in the jewelry industry since 1986 and through him I’ve learned and experienced what it actually takes to create a piece of jewelry.

In listening to your ideas and gathering information for design elements, I get a sense of your style and together we design a piece that represents who you are and what works with your lifestyle.

I work with several exceptionally skilled artists to get the most beautiful pieces made and when a customer sees the finished piece for the first time and the expression of delight and happiness is on their faces… well… that’s what it’s all about!

Fremont Jewelry Design also represents other local jewelry artists. I strive to have unique, well-crafted pieces that you just don’t find anywhere else.

Web / www.fremontjewelrydesign.com


View Larger Map

0 comments: